Nagoya and Kyoto, Japan
July 19 - 24, 2012
1. All member photos are uploaded. Click on a photo to see the original photo.
2. Conference program is now available.
3. The early registration fee will be applied if you register by the early registration deadline 15 June. You are NOT required to complete the payment by 15 June. (We extended the deadline for payment of the early registration fee, and we would appreciate it if you could complete the payment as soon as possible.)
If your credit card was not accepted by the payment system in
the AMARYS website despite the fact that you tried the payment
using 3-D secure in an appropriate way,
please send an e-mail to JTB
operating the AMARYS website, and
tell them that you prefer to pay by credit card without using AMARYS payment system.
Then, JTB will ask your credit card information and charge you manually.
5. Single rooms with bathroom in Nanzan Gakuen Kenshu Center on July 19th and 20th were SOLD OUT.
If credit card payment is not a convenient option for you or
your organization, then, for alternative payment method,
the conference organizers should be contacted via email:
During the card payment, you will be asked to provide 3-D secure
if your card company supports 3-D secure.
If it is, you should activate your 3-D secure service through
your card company website.
If you did it but still have a problem, please contact JTB by
If you need a visa, please contact the conference organizers as soon as
possible by email:
9. Abstract submission deadline is extended to April 20th, 2012.
Welcome to ISOLDE XII
ISOLDE XII will be held in July 2012 in Nagoya and Kyoto. The schedule is from July 19th, Thu. to 24th, Tue.
The ISOLDE Conference, held every three years, involves scientists and practitioners, whose research interests deal with quantitative and qualitative methods for location theory, modeling and planning. All related areas of economics, engineering, geography, mathematics and operations research from both academic and business points of view are invited to participate.
Following a tradition started with ISOLDE III, the conference will take place in two locations: Nagoya and Kyoto. In the first half of the conference, we will meet at Nagoya Campus, Nanzan University. Before the sessions start, we will have a welcome reception on Wednesday evening, 18th July. After the sessions in Nagoya, we will move to Kyoto, an old capital of Japan, by bus in the afternoon on Saturday. All sessions in the second half of the conference will take place at Hotel Granvia Kyoto.
For more information, please click the menu on the left of this site.
Please feel free to send any questions to the local staff members.
ISOLDE XII is supported by Operations Research Society of Japan.